Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get Ready For The Cakeover, It'll Get Messy....

Tomorrow in Little Tokyo at 2nd Street Jazz the Cakeover is going down, I'll be spinning with a dope line-up of artists. This is my boy Ophraps (www.myspace.com/ophrapadelic) birthday party and mixtape release. I've known Omah for a long time and he's a very talented MC and Producer. I've seen him in countless cyphers and beat battles, please support Ophraps projects pick up his mixptapes.






This show should be interesting I love the flyer. Wu-Tang will be in the house and I'll be djing for Cleen.


This will be a fun show, free beer all night


Here's the new video "UP," from Cleen, Pop and Hoppa courtesy of Broken Complex. Their album will be out very soon and this is the best BC video yet, shout out to Shogun.

No comments: